How to wash your S&%T
For best results, use 1oz of No Sweat for small to average sized loads, and 2oz on larger combined loads of workout gear and the rest of your lightly soiled (and stinky) wash. For heavier dirt and mud, add 1oz as an addition to your regular detergent to tackle odor-causing bacteria along with surface stains.
*Remember: No Sweat is HIGHLY concentrated. A little goes a long way!
Useful Laundry Tips:
1. No Sweat works equally well on its own or as a laundry detergent booster. Use it to eliminate embedded bacteria caused by sweat and deodorize all your clothes. For very dirty or muddy clothes, it is best to use No Sweat in addition to your regular detergent.
2. Wash your gear on cold and air dry. Like our detergent, it’s good for your clothes and good for the environment.
3. Use No Sweat on its own to treat gear as gently as possible, and preserve the lifespan of your clothing.
4. Gear pills as it rubs other laundry in the washing and drying cycles. To prevent pilling, throw your gear in a lingerie wash bag then add it to the rest of your laundry.
5. For best results with pit stains or ring-around-the-collar, apply No Sweat directly to stains and let the product soak before washing.
6. Stinky Sneakers? Soak them in water and No Sweat to remove the funk!